Friday, September 6, 2013

Affirmation


AFFIRMATION FOR OVERCOMING NEGATIVE THOUGHTS AND EMOTIONS

Visualize God/Gurudeva for one minute at kutastha (space between two eyebrows : Spiritual Eye) and establish contact with him.

Then pray :

Help me to clear THE subconscious mind of all negative thoughts
Help to clear THE subconscious mind of all negative ideas
Help me to clear THE subconscious mind of all negative experiences..
Help me to fill MY subconscious mind with positive thoughts
Help me to fill MY subconscious mind with positive ideas


Help me to fill MY subconscious mind with positive actions
Help me to fill MY subconscious mind with spiritual thoughts 

Help me to fill MY subconscious mind with spiritual ideas
Help me to fill MY subconscious mind with spiritual actions and experiences
Thank you Guru, for thy help and blessings, for thy love and joy,
And thank you Guru,
For purifying my heart and mind "

No comments:

Post a Comment